Le Crissa’s Homemade Candles
  • I love her candles because they burn until the wax is gone, and they smell great

• by mountainmom52

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have tried many different candle brands offered by online companies. It’s hard to find quality candles that burn for a long time and keep their scent all the way until the end. But alas; I discovered Le Crissa’s Homemade Candles. I absolutely love her candles and her fragrance oils!

Le Crissa’s Home made Candles is a one owner online candle company. Her candles are fairly priced and sometimes you can buy one get one free when she is running a

special. I especially love her fragrance oils because they are long lasting with pleasant aromas.

I have been ordering from this company now for 2 years and I would gladly compare her candles and fragrance oils to Bath and Body Works! They are just as nice without the heft price! You can purchase a 16 oz. Bottle of fragrance oil right now for less than $10.00 and 6 1ounce bottled for less than $5/00. Not only is the price a steal ...

• but her fragrance oils are uncut with no fillers. That’s why they last a long time.

Another benefit from ordering your candles and fragrances from Le Crissa is that you’ll always receive your order in a timely fashion. My merchandise usually arrives in 3-4 business days! And you can always call her if you have any questions.

My favorite fragrance oils are are Old County Christmas, and Pumpkin Spice! I love her candles because they burn until the wax is gone,

and they smell great! Last Christmas Holiday I ordered some Twisted peppermint B&BW Type. It smelled as close as possible to the real thing. I am still burning those candles 7 months later! Oh, and you will absolutely love her Macintosh Apple Candles and oil fragrance.

All in all I say two thumbs up for Le Crissa’s Homemade Candles! But you’ll just have to see for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121307759220531/k2311a0713/7.13.09