WELLS FARGO HOME PAGE  » Finance  »
INTERNET
  • My checks will not bounce, and I know when to slow down the money spending

• by covenly1
      It used to be so easy for me to keep my money totaled as to what I had in the checking account. But, these days, I don’t use those checks I always wrote out so clearly, and immediately wrote down the amount of the check above, where it was supposed to go! These days, I am delighted NOT to have to write checks all the time, and I do not like to carry much cash on my person. So, as most people do, I use my debit card to buy most everything! I really think it would be cool, if someone invented something

that automatically wrote down how much I spent using that debit card everytime I used it!

Thank Goodness, for Wells Fargo Home Page, as I bank at Wells Fargo.

Here, I just enter my selected (by me) name and password. I click to checking account, and in black and white, I can see what has been spent, where I spent it, when I spent it, and every deposit made into the account, as well.

Sometimes, I over spend. Probably, you have never done THAT, but, just in case you might, in the future, I want you to know that by having what I ...

• call my ‘backup’ account, a Visa Card from Wells Fargo Account, the payment will be made, although I am over drawn.

Naturally, this is not free, but, it costs a whole lot less than having a check actually bounce, plus I am not embarressed, as I would be, to have my check bounce. Using Wells Fargo Home Page, I may ask questions of the bankers regarding certain transactions.

I may transfer funds from my (other account) direct deposit Disability Check, to my checking account, earlier than it is delivered to the bank. That has saved me many times.

Any questions I have regarding

transfers, illegally taken money from my account, payments I need to have stopped, nearly any banking question you may think of, will be quickly answered to your email. Wells Fargo Home Page keeps me in line.

My checks will not bounce, and I know when to slow down the money spending. The amount in the bank account is clearly stated, and the pending amounts are clearly written, as well.

There is nothing that is scary about this. It is clear.

It is safe. If you bank at Wells Fargo, try this on your computer, and know exactly where you are with your accounts, all of them!

Tom Taylor says :

I would like to file a Executive Complaint against Wells Fargo and I can`t find a format for doing so. How do I file such a complaint? Will you please supply me with the phone number or e-mail address of the department I need to file the complaint with. Please respond to this e-mail. I have sent prior requests like this one and I get no response. I need someone at Wells Fargo to do the right thing and help me with this. Thank You Tom Taylor Realtor CPS, Homes and Land 707 284-3936

Galega says :

Wells Fargo is quite vigilant about customer’s complaint. May be you are not sending complaints at right box. The phone number on which you can make complaint is 1-800-956-4442.

You can get plethora of help from this number like loan, bank payment, any issues with online banking, etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 423107590331/k2311a103/10.3.05