Betadine Oral Antiseptic  » Medicine  »
  • As far as I know, Iodine is also used for wound in our body or skin as well

• by MomLouiTan

Have you ever try Betadine Oral Antiseptic? When I got small operation for my teeth, my dentist gave me this Betadine Oral Antiseptic. She said that I need to use it in the house according to the instruction in the package of Betadine Oral Antiseptic.

Actually we can just buy Betadine Oral Antiseptic product in the drug store or pharmacy store without getting prescription from the doctor. But at that time, my dentist gave me another medicine as well so I got Betadine Oral Antiseptic with her prescription.

Same as the other Betadine product, Betadine Oral Antiseptic is used to kill the virus or bacteria than can be there inside your mouth. In my case, it is a must to take Betadine Oral Antiseptic because the wound that caused

by the small surgery in my mouth need to be clean all the time. It is not possible to have bacteria inside of it because it can caused an infection to the wound. And Betadine Oral Antiseptic can also help a little bit to stop the bleeding from the wound. That’s what my dentist said. But Betadine Oral Antiseptic will not reduce the pain that come after that small surgery in my mouth. I still need to take another medicine as a painkiller as well.

Betadine Oral Antiseptic also contain of Mundidone and Iodine inside the liquid. As far as I know, Iodine is also used for wound in our body or skin as well. But it will be different kind of Iodine. But the benefits probably are still ...

• the same.

But please be careful, you’re not suppose to drink Betadine Oral Antiseptic liquid. It is just used to clean your mouth or inside your mouth and you need to throw it out again. So it is really used for mouthwash only. As you will read in the package of Betadine Oral Antiseptic, it is is recommended for relief of painful infections and inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx, and as a routine mouthwash.

But please be careful with this Betadine Oral Antiseptic that you can use for your mouthwash. This Betadine Oral Antiseptic is not allowed for pregnant women or women who is giving lactation to their baby.

Although it is not allowed for pregnant women and woman who is giving lactation, it is possible to use

this Betadine Oral Antiseptic to small kid. But you should use it under supervision of your doctor. Means that how much liquid of Betadine Oral Antiseptic that you can give to small child should be given by the doctor.

And you can only buy this Betadine Oral Antiseptic product in the pharmacy or drug store. But the price for one package or bottle of Betadine Oral Antiseptic product is still affordable for some people in this country.

I did not finish one bottle of Betadine Oral Antiseptic at that time. I only took for few days, and when there was no painful feeling anymore in my mouth, I use it less frequent as possible. I had to throw the rest because I did not use it anymore for long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261307758980431/k2311a0713/7.13.09