Selsun
  • I did have this problem with my hair few years ago
  • Although some people said that Selsun is just another kind of shampoo, I did not really agree with that
  • I think there are few difference between those two
  • According to my experience, when I used Selsun, my hair became a bit rough and hard
  • So if you have dandruff problem now, I suggest you to buy Selsun in your drug store and start to treat your hair with it

• by MomLouiTan

Do you ever have dandruff problem? I did have this problem with my hair few years ago. And honestly, I had no self-confidence at all to go out and meet people when I had this hair problem.

I though after I changed the shampoo’s brand, this dandruff problem will stop but I was wrong. It stayed in my hair until I finally decided to go to drug store and bough Selsun product.

Although some people said that Selsun is just another kind of shampoo, I did not really agree with that. Why? Because Selsun is a special product that we can use to wash our hair to cure the dandruff problem that we have in our hair. And Selsun can only be found in the drug store or pharmacy store.

I could not find Selsun product in the supermarket before. That’s why I categorized Selsun product as a kind of medicine too. Although some people will still say that it is just a kind of shampoo.

But after I used Selsun for few days, my dandruff started to disappear slowly. Actually there are two kind of Selsun that I can choose to use. One is with Orange color bottle and the other one is with blue. I think there are few difference between those two. You have to choose the right color for the condition of the dandruff problem. You can ask the seller in the drug store if you can not decide which one that you need to buy. For sure, they will give you good advice. That’s what ...

• I did when I went to drug store to buy Selsun product few years ago.

This Selsun product was very effective to cure dandruff problem. But when you use this Selsun produt, don’t expect that your hair will still feel soft. According to my experience, when I used Selsun, my hair became a bit rough and hard. Probably it was because there is no conditioner inside Selsun product itself. Other product that you normally use as washing shampoo for your hair often have conditioner inside the package. Sometimes, people like to use two in one shampoo which have shampoo and conditioner in the same package.

But since my concern was about curing the dandruff problem, I did not make it as a problem. I thought I can use conditioner again after

the dandruff problem is gone. And it’s true. After using Selsun product regularly, there was no more dandruff problem on my head. And I got bacjk my self confidence after that. I was so happy that I could get Selsun to cure dandruff problem at that time.

I am not sure how much is the price for one bottle of Selsun nowadays. I did not use it for few years already. But I saw that it still exist. But at the time when I used it, the price of Selson product was not expensive. I could say that it was still affordable for some people to buy.

So if you have dandruff problem now, I suggest you to buy Selsun in your drug store and start to treat your hair with it.

Nirbhay says :

i`m having heavy dandruff and hair fall. does it cure . whats the content in selsun shampoo

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Selsun works great for dandruff and dry scalp issues. I have used it before and had excellent luck. Its ingredients are Selenium Sulfide, Menthol, Salicylic Acid and Botanicals, and Pyrithione Zinc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261307758960431/k2311a0713/7.13.09