Komix Peppermint
  • I tried to take Komix Peppermint syrup when I had serious cough problem, but it did not really help a lot
  • Those three ones I believe are the one working inside our body to kick out the virus

• by MomLouiTan

Komix Peppermint is a medicine or syrup that you can take when you want to cure your cough. As you can read on the name, this medicine syrup has peppermint taste. For me, if I take Komix Peppermint when I have a little cough, I will feel a bit fresh in my throat. Maybe because of the peppermint taste that it has inside which make my throat feel better.

But I only take Komix Peppermint syrup as the first aid medicine when I have a little cough. I tried to take Komix Peppermint syrup when I had serious cough problem, but it did not really help a lot. Maybe it really depend on the kind of virus that enter our body. If it’s the strong one, for sure

I need a medicine that I get from doctor’s prescription to cure my cough. But if it’s just a small cough, Komix Peppermint can help me recover from the small cough problem.

I read in the package of Komix Peppermint syrup product that Komix Peppermint syrup contains of antitusive, antihistamine, and expectorant. Those three ones I believe are the one working inside our body to kick out the virus.

Komix Peppermint Syrup is normally packed in sachet. So each time when you need to drink it, you just need to take one sachet of Komix Peppermint syrup and drink it immediately. Then you just need to throw the package or sachet.

And we can buy Komix Peppermint syrup per box as well which is contained of some Komix Peppermint’s ...

• sachet. So, you can just open one when you need to drink and then save the others for next time when you have to drink Komix Peppermint syrup again.

Komix Peppermint Syrup can be found in the pharmacy stores or other normal supermarkets near your place. But not every supermarket sell Komix Peppermint Syrup. So if you really need to buy Komix Peppermint Syrup product, you’d better just go to pharmacy or drug stores and buy as many as you need. I never buy more than one box of Komix Peppermint Product. Normally after taking few sachets of Komix Peppermint syrup, I feel better already and the cough start to run away from my body.

And since we don’t need doctor’s prescription to buy Komix Peppermint Syrup product, it make

our day easier when we want to buy one. At least, that’s what I feel. I don’t have to worry where to get Komix Peppermint when I need it. The mini supermarket near the place where I live sell this Komix Peppermint Products. I even can buy per sachet if I want. But I never do that because I want to make sure that I have enough Komix Peppermint syrup to cure my cough. I don’t want to go back again to the same store to buy the same Komix Peppermint product because I still have the cough.

If I were you, I will try to find Komix Peppermint when you just realize that you have cough. The sooner you start to take Komix Peppermint, the sooner you will get better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261307758950431/k2311a0713/7.13.09