Glucosamine Joint Gel  » Medicine  »
  • Having got to the grand old age of 33 years old I have noticed I am getting increasing pain in both of my knees
  • I have always walked all over as I like to keep fit and I'm also a non driver
  • I bought some from a local health store and when I got home rubbed a small amount into each knee and waited
  • Summery- this won't cure aches and joint pain but is very soothing and definitely helped I will be buying this product again

• by hollyoaker75

Having got to the grand old age of 33 years old I have noticed I am getting increasing pain in both of my knees. I have always walked all over as I like to keep fit and I’m also a non driver.

When I saw my doctor recently for a different subject matter I did mention the knee pain and he

recommended taking Ibroprofen pain killers. I said if the pain got so bad I would but was there anything else I could try that wasn’t full of chemicals.. and he recommended this.

Glocosamine joint gel is basically a muscle and joint rub and contains all natural ingredients- no chemicals at all. I bought some from a local health store and when I got ...

• home rubbed a small amount into each knee and waited..a few minutes later my knees felt soothed and warm and a bit tingly. I kept applying the rub for the next week or so and though it doesn’t cure the pain it soothes the area and takes the edge off any discomfort you are experiencing.

The joint gel contains the following:aqua, witch hazel,

glycerine, aloe vera, horse chestnut extract, glucosamine sulphate, black pepper oil,and emu oil amongst others.

The packaging is a normal looking tube in the colour of green and can be found in most health stores. I bought mine for the price of £4.95 from aroma direct.

Summery- this won’t cure aches and joint pain but is very soothing and definitely helped I will be buying this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261307758910431/k2311a0713/7.13.09