Presto 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I love to cook and not even my busy schedule is a reason for me to forget about one of my important duties as a good mother and wife
  • I think this price is cheap enough because this pressure cooker is made of stainless steel

• by ladyli

It is a big deal to me if the meat I cooked is not perfectly tender because no matter how tasty the combination of my ingredients are, the dish will not turn out completely enjoyable once served on the table. I hate seeing my family not so happy while eating the dish I painstakingly prepared. This is the reason why my kitchen is complete with all gadgets that will make my cooking easy and enjoyable. I love to cook and not even my busy schedule is a reason for me to forget about one of my important duties as a good mother and wife. Every end of the day, I’d rush home to make sure I have enough time to cook for my family and during weekends

I do make sure to cook the most special dishes for them.

One of the most helpful appliances in my kitchen is my pressure cooker. Mine is Presto 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker which I got for a good price of $74.99. I think this price is cheap enough because this pressure cooker is made of stainless steel. It has an aluminum clad base which is specifically made to assure instant, consistent and stable heat. Its Control Master Heat is working perfectly for the automatic regulation of the power to assure the cooking pressure is just maintained at proper level. Its cover is locked perfectly and there is no chances of being opened while the cooking with high pressure.

This product has really been very useful to me in making ...

• my cooking easy. It could really cook so fast. I normally cook beef during weekends and if without the help of this Presto Pressure Cooker I’d have to triple my time before getting the tenderness needed in my beef. My husband loves the native dish “bulalo” and for this dish my Presto Pressure Cooker has been very helpful. When I purchased this product I got a 64-page instruction cum recipe book which I find so useful because I was able to learn how to use this product in useful ways and cook new cooking recipes which my family appreciated. I never really knew how I could use the steaming basket that goes with this product not until I got good ideas from the book. Unlike with my traditional
        old pressure cooker, with my Presto Pressure cooker, it is not only meat but even fish and vegetables could be cooked in minutes. While I do have a very efficient steamer in my kitchen I also tried this Presto Pressure cooker once to test how it will work and I am satisfied with how it could also keep the color of the vegetables and retain their flavor, colors, and nutrients. The Stainless steel basket is meant for steaming and cooking several foods at once while retaining the individual flavor. Well as for me, I have been mostly using this for tenderizing meat and it has been perfectly doing the job. This pressure cooker is so easy to handle and operate and most of all so easy to clean.

Presto 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531307758780431/k2311a0713/7.13.09