Avon Wish of Happiness Eau de Toilette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • Avon Wish of Happiness Eau de Toilette Spray is one of the best cheaper alternatives when you want to smell good everyday
  • The scent does not last too long more than 3 hours based on my own experience
  • Nevertheless inasmuch as I am most of the time buying the perfume at promotional prices at almost half the price I think it is still worth buying
  • I believe young people are fond of fruity scents really so if this scent could really give them happiness then I don’t mind sharing it with them
  • This is the reason why I love to eat citrus fruits

• by ladyli

Avon Wish of Happiness Eau de Toilette Spray is one of the best cheaper alternatives when you want to smell good everyday. However like most of Avon’s scent the staying power of Avon Wish of Happiness is its biggest downside and I hope Avon could take note of this so they could react positively and constructively. At any rate the good smell of the perfume in bigger way makes up for it. You just have to bring along the scent with you so you can retouch when you feel it is necessary. The scent does not last too long more than 3 hours based on my own experience. Nevertheless inasmuch as I am most of the time buying the perfume at promotional prices at almost half the price I think it is still worth buying. The

product has a regular price of PHP800 but Avon has been so kind to offer discounts and that is what I usually look forward to. I think it pays to be a wise buyer all the time.

Now regarding the scent of Wish of Love, it is actually in my own opinion a perfume much more fitted for young ladies. It has a light but sweet fruity floral scent which as I observed are very attractive to young people. In fact my teenagers specifically my nieces love this Wish of Happiness. In fact they are the ones that would mostly use this scent of mine and I don’t really mind. I believe young people are fond of fruity scents really so if this scent could really give them happiness then I don’t mind sharing it with them.

Regarding its ...

• name Wish of Happiness, what connection does this scent has to its name? Well in my own opinion the citrus note could really encourage some kind of happy mood. I myself feel happy whenever I smell some citrus scent around. This is the reason why I love to eat citrus fruits. I think this scent has the capacity to send some high-spirited mood to the brain because it has a distinctive refreshing aroma. Personally, I could feel that it perks up my mood whenever I smell citrus smelling scent like Wish of Happiness. I guess this could be the reason why Wish of Happiness has been called by that name. I am not a young lady anymore but what makes me use this is not just its citrus note but because my 2 years old twin
        grandchildren would always tell me I smell good whenever I spray this scent on my body. Whenever I would start spraying this scent, these two cute and adorable boys would always come closer to say they love the scent. Imagine how innocent kids like them could already appreciate a scent. Most of the time in fact, I’d catch these two boys spraying this perfume on their body. As young as they are, they are already fond of scents and they particularly picked this Wish of Happiness. I am sure these little boys are not effeminate but I am really amazed as to how they have special liking to this scent. They find the scent really sweet-smelling. Well, if my husband is also attracted to the citrus fruity but flowery scent of Wish of Happiness then why not these young boys?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561307758760431/k2311a0713/7.13.09