Logan’s Roadhouse Lunch before Pigeon Forge
1560 Parkway Sevierville, TN 37862-2847

• by Wickedwon

My wife and I stopped for lunch at Logan’s Roadhouse right on the main strip in Sevierville, TN. The restaurant is on the left as you head from I-40 to Pigeon Forge Logan’s Roadhouse is a lively place with loud music and peanuts on every table. The place had a ton of peanut

shells all over the floor; of course that is part of the deal at Logan’s.

You get to throw your shells into the floor. My wife and I were easily able to hold pleasant conversation despite the excitement here.

It was really quite a pleasant atmosphere. The service was excellent.

Our waiter was ...

• very pleasant and patient with us as we were conversing more than menu searching that day. The only thing I can say is there was a huge banner outside stating 2 can dine for 13.

99, we did have to ask to get that deal once we were inside. She had salmon and I

had tilapia.

The food was really excellent. The 13.

99 deal with two Diet Cokes came to twenty dollars. I think that is a great deal for lunch in a sit down place like this.

We both agree we will definitely stop at this restaurant for lunch again when we head toward Pigeon Forge, TN.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71207758660631/k2311a0712/7.12.09