Whey Maxx Instant Protein Drink Mix
  • It cost me around 35 dollars, which is an average price for it
  • I mix it with water and it tastes just like chocolate milk, but better because I know that there is more protein in it
  • The only problem with it is the mess it makes if you don't carefully scoop out the protein

• by ThaPrince

Currently, I am taking Whey Maxx Instant Protein Drink Mix: Chocolate Flavour. I took it for the simple reason that I want to lose weight, but try to maintain the muscle mass. It cost me around 35 dollars, which is an average price for it.

It is a lean muscle supplement. In one scoop, it serves 24 grams

of protein with 140 calories.

So, it should be right for the job. I started taking it for about two weeks now and I really enjoy this product.

I am almost halfway done. I mix it with water and it tastes just like chocolate milk, but better because I know that there is more protein in it.

It ...

• is easy to mix, and goes down well. I lost about 3-4 pounds so far, and my strength doesn’t seem to have decreased, so I am able to say that it is doing its job.

The only problem with it is the mess it makes if you don’t carefully scoop out the protein. When you scoop, a cloud

of protein mix appears.

It gets kind of annoying, cleaning up the extra protein powder that surrounds the barrel. It is a great lean weight muscle supplement.

The taste is the best part about it. So if you are looking for a supplement that tastes great and has less calories, go and check this one out.

You won’t be dissapointed.

Aj Sharma says :

what are the side effects of Maxx drink

John says :

There aren’t any significant side effects, but one of the more noticeable side effect is bloating.

Galega says :

There may not be any side effects if your body is not allergic to any of the ingredients. Remember, apart from Protein, it also contains some other stuffs.

Further, if you take too much of it, there may be some problem. It is always recommended to avoid overdosing of Protein supplement. You should also do little bit of exercise daily to burn extra protein you are taking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341207758650631/k2311a0712/7.12.09