4th Generation Krush Creatine  » Health  »
  • It cost me 35 bucks, which was an average price
  • I recommend it to those that are bulking up and are training for strength or sprints

• by ThaPrince

During my bulking phase, I came across a product called 4th Generation Krush Creatine. It supposedly increases the intensity of workouts by enabling you to lift more through the ATP-PC system. I was skeptical of this at first, but gave it a shot.

It cost me 35 bucks, which was

an average price. So I started using creatine with water before and after my workouts with one scoop each.

In about a week, I was suprised to find that I had infact increased the weight on my excercises. Also, I appeared to have gotten a lot bigger, but have been told that it was just the water mass that accumulates in the muscles after using creatine.

So it definetly worked for me, and was worth the money I spent. It lasted me a month, and tasted like grape juice.

The taste was alrigt, but could have been better. I would ...

• 4th Generation Krush Creatine
      sometimes gag at the taste, but that was when I almost finished it.

I was also told that after I was off Creatine, that I would lose weight, because the water in my muscles will leave to its normal content. However, when I did stop, my weight was kept constant

the week or two after.

It seems that I didn’t lose weight from it. I probably did lose some water mass, but not enough to tamper with my goal weight.

It is a great product. I recommend it to those that are bulking up and are training for strength or sprints.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341207758640631/k2311a0712/7.12.09