Mutant Mass Strawberry Banana Protien Supplement
  • A few months ago, I decided to put on a few pounds, not just pounds in general but muscle mass
  • I have to say that it was the best choice I can make when I bought it
  • I actually enjoyed the taste, it was like a milkshake and the taste never changed

• by ThaPrince

A few months ago, I decided to put on a few pounds, not just pounds in general but muscle mass. So I figured that I will need more help on achieving the amount of calories, protein and amino acids in my body. So I went out and bought me some Mutant Mass.

The flavour was Strawberry Bananna and loaded with protein (26g a scoop, with

like 560 calories). By the way it is a lean weight muscle mass supplement.

I have to say that it was the best choice I can make when I bought it. With it, I increased my weights drastically, and had infact gained a lot of weight.

I purchased two 15lb bags of it over the 2 months and gained 22 pounds from it. It was ...

• an amazing result.

The taste of it was great, since I used 2 percent milk. It tasted like what it should, strawberry banana and went down smooth.

One thing though, was that it was kind of difficult to mix. It took a lot of mixing to get it right.

I was kind of scared that by the end of the bag, I would get sick

of the taste, or it would go bad. However, it didn’t.

I actually enjoyed the taste, it was like a milkshake and the taste never changed. It was a great supplement.

I did however gain some fat, but I knew that was a given before buying this product. For those that want to bulk up.

I seriously recommend this shake. It lasts long and tastes great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341207758610631/k2311a0712/7.12.09