Clomid fertility drug  » Medicine  »
  • But then let me share my personal experience with you
  • I started with 50mg and then went on to 100mg,for six months in total, although i did not succeed with this line of treatment, I still will suggest those seeking to start on it to definitely give it a try

• by infoseek

When I started to have trouble in conceiving naturally, my gynecologist advised me and started me on a cycle with Clomid, the fertility drug. This drug is marketed by different names but in the same composition, that is clomiphine citate in various countries. It is also considered one of the most popular first line treatments for infertility. It works by inducing ovulation.

Initially I

had many apprehensions about this drug and read up a lot about it on the net. But then all the stories and personal experiences on the various sites did scare me a lot about this drug.

But then let me share my personal experience with you. I did reluctantly start on this drug, feeling all the apprehensions in the mind rather than the ...

• body.

But to my surprise, I absolutely had no nausea, no mood swings, no giddiness, no flatulence nor any of the negative symptoms which are most often talked about regarding this drug.

to start on it to definitely give it a try. Some friends and acquaintances have been successful though and have delivered healthy babies. This is as far as my experience and opinion in clomid goes.

Don’t get discouraged nor paranoid by the experiences of others as each individual is different from the others, ask your doctor all your doubts and go ahead with your treatment.

Reported prices :
    7.00 USDCostco
    St. George uth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261207758600631/k2311a0712/7.12.09