Herrera Aqua by Carolina Herrera ( For Men ) perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I did my own research online as to what notes comprise this scent and I found out that it has bamboo leaf, mandarin orange, fig leaf, bergamot for top notes
  • For me, I love this scent, it sweet, refreshing and unique

• by alevosia

Normally, I just want to wear a light scented perfume which is not too heavy to smell because I want to exude a tranquil ambiance whatever the occasion is.

Whether during a formal day with coat and tie or an ordinary day with sneakers and a corduroy pants and a tee shirt, I usually want a light scented perfume. I got hold of Herrera Aqua For Men while traveling to Singapore. I always stop by at

the Duty Free store at Changi Airport. After sniffing the sample given to me by the saleslady, I instantly became a fan. I purchased two bottles and from then on I started using it.

I did my own research online as to what notes comprise this scent and I found out that it has bamboo leaf, mandarin orange, fig leaf, bergamot for top notes. The middle notes are rosemary, white musk, pepper, lavender and neroli. And the base notes are comprised of tonka bean, amber, musk and vetiver. From start to finish, the scent is very mild and it is sweet too. There are no traces of masculinity as suggested to what gender it is for suppose to be. I would say that the scent is purely aquatic at all. The reason why I researched the notes of this scent online was to satisfy my curiosity as to what makes the ...

• Herrera Aqua by Carolina Herrera ( For Men ) perfume
      smell very distinct. I did not find any aquatic notes even yet the smell is very refreshing. When the scent dries up, the scent further transforms into a mildly sweet phase from an earlier soft aquatic color. I liked it from start to finish because of its uniqueness however it is just slightly too feminine for a contemporary man. There is something though that you should be mindful if you want this perfume. If you
      want a traditional dark rugged hunky effect of a perfume you should not try this because this is not for you. However, if you want a mild, light and unique tone for a smell, this is a must try. Just beware that its sweetness is oftentimes misconstrued as too feminine. Not to worry though if you have a virile appearance to combat that.

For me, I love this scent, it sweet, refreshing and unique. Best of summer season too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561207758420631/k2311a0712/7.12.09