Sony Dynamic Stereo Headphones MDR-V150  » Electronics  »
1.3
  • This became more annoying, because the problem kept growing
  • It should be more stronger I think, like with a metal frame

• by Tha Prince

Music is huge in my household. Ever since I was a child, there was always music playing. So music is more than just sound for me. So, I purchased some nice headphones (well, which was what I thought) for my Ipod.

For the first few weeks, the sound was great. The bass was right. The volume was great.

Hardly any discrepancies with the product. However, about like

3 or 4 weeks later, the headphones started to damage. At first it was barely noticable.

The volume of the one headphone would be louder and clearer than the other. This became more annoying, because the problem kept growing. By the way I take real good care of these headphones.

So, instead of just purchasing new headphones, because it costs money, I stuck with it. The headphones ...

• later snapped on me, when I bent over after a workout at the gym. It was a sad moment.

The headphones fell on the ground, maybe it was one of those critical angles, but it literally snapped. I looked like a fool trying to put it back on and over my head later. I don’t know why the headphones are plastic like.

It should be more stronger

I think, like with a metal frame. It was a tragic day for me. I had to go shopping for new headphones.

I don’t know if I either had warranty on it or not, because I couldn’t find the receipt. So my bad luck couldn’t get any worse. So for those that are like me and interested in buying new headphones, don’t tread on these ones.

You guys are welcome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161207758340631/k2311a0712/7.12.09