e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Using it vanishes my stress-stricken look, makes me appear always moisturized and revamps me like I have slept for more than 8 hours

• by LisaMiller

It has been two years since I started using e.l.f.’s All Over Cover Stick and all I can say is that it is downright amazing! I use it as a concealer to cover up dark circles under my eyes plus several dark spots on my face and neck. There are various ways to apply it such as rubbing some

on the fingertips and smudging it on the skin, or applying it directly on the face and using the concealer brush to even it out. What I do is I also apply an ample amount of it directly on my face, but since the skin below the eyes is one of the thinnest and most sensitive layers, I smoothen it out and blend it outwards using a round cosmetic sponge.

e.l.f.’s All Over Cover Stick does wonders for me because aside from evening up my skin tone, it does not become cakey nor does it become oily as other concealers tend to be. Using it vanishes my stress-stricken look, makes me appear always moisturized and revamps me like I ...

• e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick
      have slept for more than 8 hours. Also, it exudes a very natural effect, leaving others to think that no makeup was actually put on and that I always have this unwavering glow.

Finally, this wonderful product is good to use for the eyes, lips and face (hence, e.l.f.!). After all, it is called an “All Over Cover Stick.” Therefore,

it makes sense that it does not only come in hues of browns and oranges, but also in shades of pinks and purples. I have yet to try smearing some of it on my kisser! e.l.f.’s All Over Cover Stick is very affordable as it is just less than 3 USD. Try it and see the sensational effects yourself!

e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207758310631/k2311a0712/7.12.09