AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre
No. 8, Jalan Indah 15/2, Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia
  • I like the hundreds of parking lots surrounding the Shopping Centre
  • There is never a problem of finding a parking space

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre is very new and classy. I like the hundreds of parking lots surrounding the Shopping Centre. There is never a problem of finding a parking space. However, I do not enjoy paying for the parking. Since we are visiting a shopping centre, we will spend money. I feel that the management of the AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre should not

make us pay for the parking as well.

The toilets are very clean and roomy, unlike many toilets in shopping centers.

In this large and classy AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre, the last thing I expect to see are the houseflies. There are a few houseflies hovering the bread and cakes. At first, I want to buy some bread. However, I lose the desire to buy any bread, after ...

• seeing the houseflies.

Since I visit AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre on a weekday evening, there is hardly any shopper buying things. AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre looks very large and spacious without the mass of shoppers. I pity those sales persons. They must be bored with watching the clock. Maybe the weekend is better for their business, but not weekday. Even at dinner hour, most

of the restaurants hardly have more than ten tables occupied. I wonder how they can survive with only weekend crowds.

The air conditioning is very welcoming, considering the hot climate of Malaysia.

Overall, I like the ambience of AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre. It is one of the high end shopping complexes cater for people who like to relax in the coffee houses, and shop in clean and classy environment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241207758180531/k2311a0712/7.12.09