Burt’s Bees Chemical-Free Sunscreen  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Burt's Bees Chemical-Free Sunscreen (SPF 30) with hemp seed
  • I bought it when saw the ingredients, it's not only protecting you from sun, buy also moisturize and heal your skin
  • BUT when i used Chemical-Free Sunscreen by Burt's Bees for the first time i was so disappointed

• by mary

Well… i love Burt’s bees products! I have their moisturizers and lotions and face wash and shower gel, chopsticks, lip-gloss. I try to use natural and chemical-free products on my body, especially when i got pregnant i was very concerned about all those chemicals used in all kind of skin care products! During the summer i always

use sunscreen, but have you ever seen what it’s made from??? Chemicals…chemicals…chemicals - so i decided to go to the nearest CVS and see what Burt’s Bees have to offer. I found Burt’s Bees Chemical-Free Sunscreen (SPF 30) with hemp seed! Price - 14. 99$. It’s pretty expensive for a sunscreen! I bought it when saw the ...

• ingredients, it’s not only protecting you from sun, buy also moisturize and heal your skin. Ingredients are very good: hemp seed oil, calendula, rosemary,sunflower and other - no parabens and no phthalate!

BUT when i used Chemical-Free Sunscreen by Burt’s Bees for the first time i was so disappointed! It’s hard to apply (plus you have to

use alot of product) , it leaves visible marks (white) on your skin, after drying myself with the towel i saw white flakes all over my body! …i do not want to describe everything that i didn’t like about it… i just didn’t! I’m crazy about natural and chemical-free products but i will not use Burt’s Bees Sunscreen any more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207758160531/k2311a0712/7.12.09