India Grill in Arlington, TX
4000 Five Points Dr. #109 Arlington, TX 76018 (Arlington Highlands)
  • Everything here is a pleasure in my opinion, I love this place
  • We will definitely be returning as soon as we get a chance
  • Check it out if you are in this area, you won't be disappointed

• by David Marchbanks

The India Grill is located in the Arlington Highlands at 4000 Five Points Drive #109. This place offers authentic Indian cuisine served buffet style. The atmosphere is nice and comfortable. It feels like being at a friend’s place eating. Laid back, but attractive.

My wife and I had never had Indian

food before, and this is the perfect way to try it. Since it is a buffet, everything has a card describing it, and you get to see what it looks like, so you can decide whether it is too scary or not before taking the plunge. If you are adventurous, which I am, there ...

• is a veritable cornucopia of choice. Nothing I ate there was bad.

If you are not quite as adventurous, which my wife is not, there is a pretty good selection of totally safe and palatable foods for the feint of heart. She had a very enjoyable meal despite her trepidation at trying anything

she didn’t recognize.

Everything here is a pleasure in my opinion, I love this place. We will definitely be returning as soon as we get a chance. The prices are also reasonable. It was about $25 for the both of us. Check it out if you are in this area, you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71207758140531/k2311a0712/7.12.09