Drag me to Hell Movie
  • I have watched different kind of horror films and these is one of the best films I have seen in two years and this could be the best horror film of the year

• by nacherri

Prior for me watching the film I have heard a lot of good deeds about this horrific supernatural movie “Drag Me to Hell” from my office mates and from the news paper. I have not given a chance to watch it earlier but when I did I can’t stop talking about it.

The film is not really that horrific but the fright it gave is something that I ended up drinking from the bottled water I have every

now and then until the end of the movie.

The smoothness of how the story goes is really something that I never expected and it is good that you cannot simply guess what will happen next. The cinematography is really good, superb effects.

It was a good thing that when I watched it I was with a friend because I can’t stand watching it alone, I haven’t get the chance to sleep well the night after I have seen ...

• the movie. That could be the reason why I can’t stop talking about it the next day and my friends laugh at me for they have invited me to come and watched it with them to begin with and I refuse for I don’t feel that it’s worth watching it at that time and I was wrong.

The film remind of the movie I have seen a long time ago entitled, “The Exorcist” in 1973 with Linda Blair

were in I have never imagine what demon can do an individual.

I have watched different kind of horror films and these is one of the best films I have seen in two years and this could be the best horror film of the year. I give additional credit to Allison Lohman for her excellent performance as Christine Brown, it was so natural the way she acted and how she delivers her dialogue.

Overall Great film to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111107757791231/k2311a0711/7.11.09