Vaseline Intensive Care (Total Moisture)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm not someone who has extremely dry skin all the time, but when I do get it I always try looking for a lotion that makes sure to get rid of that problem
  • So I bought Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture lotion
  • The only thing about the lotion that’s not the best is that the moisturizing feeling doesn’t always last that long

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I’m not someone who has extremely dry skin all the time, but when I do get it I always try looking for a lotion that makes sure to get rid of that problem. So I bought Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture lotion.

It works pretty well.

In fact, it works so well that I never have to

apply too much to my skin which lets me save money on buying more lotion.

I just put some on right now as I’m typing.

It doesn’t have that watery feeling of the other lotions I’ve tried.

It just leaves my skin feeling smooth and comfortable.

I just really hate that dry feeling I get on my hands ...

Dianne says :

Could you tell me where I can buy the total Moisture cream. I have been to all the drug stores and noone carries it anymore. Is it still be made?

Lissa replies :

You should be able to buy it at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Meijer, Target, or a local drug store. I hope that helps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107757781231/k2311a0711/7.11.09