Air India  » Airlines  »
Air India - New York to New Delhi
  • With all these facilities I think Air India is overall a very good airline

• by optimism first

I don’t understand people around just start condemning anything which is Indian. I have flown on New York - New Delhi sector numerous times and quite pleased with service. Aircraft was clean nice and comfortable — except that over the time passengers made it dirty. One must be clear what we are reviewing — Airline or its passengers. If we are talking about passengers then yes most of the time, i am able to

find people around me who can drive me crazy because of their continuous non sense talking or littering.

But as Airline I don’t see any fault with Air India. Their food is simply awesome with so many choices especially — pure Vegetarian. Even Cabin Crew is good they at least do what they are supposed to. You can find some non - beautiful faces and some pretty big ladies in there then that is not ...

• fault of Air India — i.e. our Govt. I mean Indian Govt. they wont let Air India throw physically unfit cabin crews out.

I have flown with many airlines — most of them American believe i have not seen single american airline ( I have flown with US Airways, Delta, American Airlines and United Airways). They are not even close. AA is somewhat good. But have seen oldies and crappy looking air hostesses in these

american airlines, they often get rude they are not willing to work and give you looks too good to be entertained.

Then you must compare with price that you are paying, its two third or sometimes half what you pay in other airlines. With all these facilities I think Air India is overall a very good airline. Stop complaining, be a good citizen first. Have some civic sense, do your duties first then ask for your rights.

Air India

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401107757631231/k2311a0711/7.11.09