Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • What I've been doing before I found out about Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner was that I pour water on the glass window, then cleans them with a soft cloth with detergent soap in it
  • I used newspaper instead of dry cloth because I've noticed that cloth leaves fibers to the glass, which makes them still looking dirty

• by marielle

It always irritates me to see dirty windows, especially after the rain and the marks of the raindrops were left on the window glasses with dust settling in, making the marks more visible to the eyes. What added to my irritation that it is very difficult to clean glass windows. Luckily now, we have Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner to make the job easier.

What I’ve been doing before I found out about Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner was

that I pour water on the glass window, then cleans them with a soft cloth with detergent soap in it. I then rinse them with water to remove the soap, and then I wipe them with newspapers until they become dry. I used newspaper instead of dry cloth because I’ve noticed that cloth leaves fibers to the glass, which makes them still looking dirty. But using newspaper makes the glass shine. But just imagine the mess I ...

• am making everytime I clean our windows. It surely was very messy.

But thanks to Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner, no more mess for me when cleaning our windows. I can also do the job faster than before, without the hassle of cleaning up the mess after I finish. All I have to do is to spray it on the glass surface and wipe it with clean cloth, and the work is already done. No more soaps, no more

rinsing, no more drying with newspapers. Plus, the result is more satisfying. You can see the difference. It leaves our windows shiny, and the shine lasts longer as compared before when I am still using the water-soap-newspaper tandem.

One thing good about Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner, it is not only for cleaning glass windows. I also use it on other furniture with glass surface like out coffee table, and our dining table. And the same results are seen.

marielle replies :

I have no idea whether Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner is safe to use on lexan sheets polycarbonate. I only use it mainly on our glass windows and some of our furniture with glass surface.

Galega says :

Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner is absolutely safe for using on Lexan Sheets Polycarbonate. There won’t be any sort of scratch marks on the sheet if you use a soft clothes and rub it gently.

Jack Michael says :

I would like to know if the Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner is safe to clean lexan sheets polycarbonate ? This are very thin clear sheets, that is normally used by ultralight experimental aircraft for their windshields. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards………..

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner on Lexan Sheets Polycarbonate. The surface is thin and soft. That won’t create any problem in using this cleaner. You are just required to use a soft cloth to gently rub the surface after pouring down Kiwi Kleen.

JANET LEONG says :

Hi, Can I have Material Safety Data Sheet for Kiwi Kleen Glass Cleaner?? Cuz my customer need me to filling where we use this chemicals in their factory. Kindly response ASAP. You can reached me at 012-4903328. Best regards, Janet Leong

Galega says :

MSDS of this cleaner is not available on the official website of Kiwi Kleen. You have to directly contact the manufacturer through sales team of your area and ask for the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531107757621231/k2311a0711/7.11.09