Pledge Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • In fact as a housewife, I believe that there is no such thing as dust-free furniture
  • But one thing I don't like about this product is that if a drop fell on the floor, it makes the floor slippery so I am always careful when using this product

• by marielle

Maintaining a dust-free furniture is not easy. In fact as a housewife, I believe that there is no such thing as dust-free furniture. You can minimize the dust, but you can not eliminate them totally, since our surroundings are full of dust and particles that settle on our furniture.

But I had discovered a furniture polish

that prevents accumulation of dust on our furniture. Pledge Furniture Polish actually has many uses. It does not only cleans our furniture’s surfaces, it also removes dust, dirt, smudges, and even stains. The glossy shine after application on furniture protects the surface from water spills and stains, and from the accumulation of dust.

I’ve been using Pledge Furniture Polish in cleaning our furniture and appliances. I even use it on the dashboard and panels of our cars, and I can see its lasting effect. Our furniture are always looking new and shiny long after I applied Pledge. In fact the shiny feel lasts for up to two weeks. Plus its lemon scent ...

• Pledge Furniture Polish
      leaves our furniture smelling fresh and clean all the time. All I have to do is to spray Pledge Furniture Polish on the surface of the furniture that needs to be cleaned, then wipe it with a clean cloth, and viola, the furniture will look new and shiny. No need to rub it vigorously, just an
      easy swipe will do. But one thing I don’t like about this product is that if a drop fell on the floor, it makes the floor slippery so I am always careful when using this product.

True to what’s written on its label, Pledge Furniture Polish really cleans, shines and protects our furniture. I’ve seen it myself.

Pledge Furniture Polish

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531107757611231/k2311a0711/7.11.09