LG Keybo Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • It is not only the best phone I have ever owned, but it is the nicest one I have seen to date, including the Blackberries and I-Phones
  • I dislike talking to anyone on the phone, even my friends and family, and although that might sound harsh, I only tolerate calling people, and do so as little as possible
  • There are two colour choices, black and a beautiful burgundy colour, which I bought
  • With my carrier, my Keybo cost me $50 with a 2 year contract, which is far cheaper than most of the other models I was looking at
  • My LG Keybo is definitely my favourite cell phone ever, and I don’t foresee getting a different model anytime soon

• by Jessie Bahrey

I love my cell phone. I am also a texting addict, so my phone is perfect. I looked at every model on the market, specifically to make texting easier, but I also wanted a pretty one.

I got all of that in the LG Keybo. It is not only the best phone I have ever owned, but it is the nicest one I have seen to date, including the Blackberries and I-Phones.

Although I am not a huge techie, and I do not need to have the latest gadget, I do like to have a nice cell phone. Whether it is for work

or for personal use, I always want a useful and good-looking model.

My texting addiction comes from too many years of working at jobs that include a lot of phone time, whether it is in a call-centre or just answering endless calls and voice mail messages. I dislike talking to anyone on the phone, even my friends and family, and although that might sound harsh, I only tolerate calling people, and do so as little as possible.

So given that texting is my main form of communication, a phone compatible to texting was important. I tried out many models.

I finally found ...

• the LG Keybo at a cell-phone kiosk in the local mall and fell instantly in love. It is thin, and has a full Qwerty mini keyboard, as well as a traditional phone keypad.

It has a great camera too-I have taken pictures worthy of printing and framing with it! It also has a built in MP3 player, and the sound is better than any cell phone speakers I have ever heard. It also comes with a blue-tooth headset and memory card, neither of which I have had the opportunity to set up yet.

The keyboard and keypad light up, and the phone

is easy to use. There are two colour choices, black and a beautiful burgundy colour, which I bought.

I am enjoying this phone a great deal, as the menu is easy and quick to navigate, and the size and weight of this phone make it easy to put into a pocket or even the smallest purse. With my carrier, my Keybo cost me $50 with a 2 year contract, which is far cheaper than most of the other models I was looking at.

My LG Keybo is definitely my favourite cell phone ever, and I don’t foresee getting a different model anytime soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371107757601231/k2311a0711/7.11.09