Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs  » Cosmetics  »
3.8
  • The problem is that you cannot really try them out before you buy them, so the potential for wasting money is always there
  • I finally found a product that fit my budget at $14-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, in an aerosol spray can, looked like an interesting product

• by Jessie Bahrey

Having white legs during the summer months is embarrassing for me, because, while I can hide them during the cooler months, it is pretty hard to cover them up when the weather is hot. I am always impatient to get a tan on my legs, but when I am forced to be inside for much of the sunshine hours, it is difficult to get some real colour. So, once again, I am forced to get my legs tanned artificially.

Over the last few years, with

self-tanners becoming popular, I have tried many different brands and spent too much money. Very often I find that the self-tanners don’t do my skin any favours, and really dry out my skin.

A lot of them also look quite unnatural, with an orangey tone, which I detest. The problem is that you cannot really try them out before you buy them, so the potential for wasting money is always there.

This year, I determined that I would not spend much money on getting my legs to look darker until I could spend some time outside. I went to my local drugstore and looked through my options.

I finally found a product that fit my budget at $14-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, in an aerosol spray can, looked like an interesting product. I picked the medium shade, and took it home to begin looking less white and sickly than I did.

The can calls this product a ‘leg makeup’ and it is not claiming to be a self-tanner; in other words, this ...

• Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
      spray will not darken the skin over time. That was okay with me, as I don’t much like most self-tanners, and I wanted this to just be a temporary measure until I got a tan the natural way-in a safe way as well, of course.

So, following my next shower, just before attending a barbeque where I wanted to wear a sundress and flip-flops. It felt very light on my skin after I sprayed it on, and it dried quickly.

It added a very light

colour to my legs, and it did not sting at all, like some other products. An hour later, there was no yellowing of the colour at all, and it stayed very subtly darker all day with no fading or caking or streaking at all.

I even broke a sweat and the colour stayed put. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs works very well to provide a darker colour and glimmer for my legs, and I will be using this spray until I can obtain a real tan.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
abdulmanan says :

re : I finally found a product that fit my budget at $14-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, in an aerosol spray can, looked like an interesting product
No it s not a waste of money but actually it s a good consume of your honorable money.

abdulmanan says :

Yes,it s highly affordable and very inexpensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107757501231/k2311a0711/7.11.09