Kingdom of Heaven movie
  • There is something definitely charming about the Kingdom of Heaven movie
  • This is the kind of movie that I enjoy watching over and over again
  • I think I end up watching it about ten times a year
  • This is a good movie and I would recommend watching it

• by jaime

There is something definitely charming about the Kingdom of Heaven movie. Not only is it a wonderful epic movie, but there is a sense of real movie magic and silent dignity hidden somewhere in the lines. It does not set out to be a righteous movie with great ideas and messages- it quietly

tells a story and we, the audience get the ideas without working hard at it. This is the kind of movie that I enjoy watching over and over again. I think I end up watching it about ten times a year.

The movie tells a story of a blacksmith who enrols himself into a ...

• knight’s mission to defend the city of Jerusalem after killing a priest at the fault of his rage. He reconnects with his father and learns the hard lessons life and the true nature of relationships of that time. While there he makes a name for himself and becomes the official defender of Jerusalem.
        His humility allows him connect with the royalty of the time and make some influential connections. He has more than one opportunity to test his morals and his religious beliefs.

This is a good movie and I would recommend watching it. It is a light watch, nothing too complicated and heavy and even kinds will enjoy.

Kingdom of Heaven movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111107757451231/k2311a0711/7.11.09