Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like using Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment because it gives additional shine and softness to my hair

• by marielle

I used to think that hot oil treatment can only be done on beauty salons, and by professional beauty specialists. I used to go to a beauty salon once a month just to have a hot oil treatment. I remember it took more than an hour just to have one. They will shower your hair, apply something, and then they will let you sit down under a hot helmet-like apparatus (I forgot what it was called) for an hour, and then after resting it for a

few minutes, they will again shower your hair, and then blow dry them. It was a long process that you get tired of eventually.

Until they introduced a new product - a hot oil treatment which can be bought on drugstores and even on supermarkets which you could use at home, without even going to the beauty salons and paying for more. A lot of these products were introduced to the market, including the Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment.

Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment has Virgin Coconut ...

• Oil as its main ingredient. As advertised, it intensively conditions the hair from deep within, giving us soft and healthy hair.

I like using Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment because it gives additional shine and softness to my hair. I use this twice a week after shampoo. It also saves me a lot, not only in terms of money, but also it saves me a lot of time because instead of going to the salons and spending an hour just to have a hot oil treatment, it

only takes me around 10 minutes to apply it. All I have to do is shampoo my hair, rinse it, apply Biolink VCO by massaging it onto my hair and scalp and leave it for 5 minutes, after which I rinse it thoroughly. Just like that. No more hassles of going to the salons and spending a lot of time there just for a hot oil treatment. Now I can enjoy a softer and fuller hair for less the price, thanks to Biolink VCO Hot Oil Treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107757431231/k2311a0711/7.11.09