Clarins Eau Dynamisante Satin Finish Body Oil
  • For me, however, the best thing about the Eau Dynamisante is it's fragrance -- light and opulent is how I'd best describe it
  • I'd recommend using it on cold and crisp days or warm (but not humid) summer nigts out (as body oils don't work well (or feel right) with humidity)

• by erato

Clarins Eau Dynamisante is one of my favorite body oils / fragrances. It comes without the oily (and gooey) finish common in most popular body oils. It’s a plus that I don’t need to wait for it to dry

before I can get dressed. For me, however, the best thing about the Eau Dynamisante is it’s fragrance — “light and opulent” is how I’d best describe it.

It is made of plant extracts and is reminiscent of woodsy yet very light country potpourri scents that do very little to irritate even the most sensitive skin and olfactory nerves. I have experienced no allergic reactions to this delightful fragrance, which is why it ranks high on my list ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107757241131/k2311a0711/7.11.09