Ghost Hunters Season 1  » TV  »
2.0
  • Rather than reviewing those, I figured I would take a minute to recap what I thought of the entire season
  • And, unfortunately, the answer to that is not much

• by Steve

OK, my wife and I just finished watching the last two episodes of the first season of the show Ghost Hunters. Rather than reviewing those, I figured I would take a minute to recap what I thought of the entire season.

And, unfortunately, the answer to that is “not much.

” I have mentioned before that I’m

hooked on the series and try to watch it whenever it is on TV.

That’s why we decided to rent the earlier seasons.

However, I can honestly tell you, if I would have started watching this show from the first season, I would never have watched the second.

On one hand, I’m a bit glad they ...

• don’t find a ghost in every place they investigate.

That does add some credibility to what they do.

But, for a show entitled Ghost Hunters, there really is limited paranormal activity in this first season.

All you really see are some orbs, a sliding chair and a sound guy being knocked over.

The last two could

have been faked.

If anything, the first season was more of a drama than anything with many of the TAPS members fighting with each other.

That I didn’t really need to see and I’m glad you don’t see it as much now.

Not a great season for me.

I can only hope the second season is better than the first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101107757221131/k2311a0711/7.11.09