The Haunting in Connecticut movie
  • I was so scared out of my mind and a lot of times it made me laugh because I was so nervous like when a member of the family wanted to open this door or that door or going to this room and that room
  • But then again, what makes me happy is knowing that all the family are safe in the end and no lives lost

• by eryana09

I watched The Haunting in Connecticut the other day with my boyfriend and there are lots of scary moments for me. I was so scared out of my mind and a lot of times it made me laugh because I was so nervous like when a member of the family wanted to open this door or that door or going to this

room and that room.

There are shadows lurking, figures passing by and it was just so scary! The fact that this movie was based on a true story made me think what the real occupants must have gone through. I have this fascination with horror stories but then I will be scared to watch. My boyfriend would mock at me.

As for the movie The Haunting in Connecticut, the storyline is that this group of family move to this haunted house and I feel that the man who rented or sold this house to this family was not cool because he did not tell the real events occurring in the house. He must have known and he just kept quiet about it.

Just ...

• The Haunting in Connecticut movie
      mentioned that there were some history in the house and that it being a funeral house before. He should have mentioned that the house is dangerous and for them to stay away! He should just let the house be there and do not try to sell or rent. The ordeal that the family have to go through. But then
      again, what makes me happy is knowing that all the family are safe in the end and no lives lost. Not talking about religion because I watch with an open mind. Just thought that the mysteries going on in the house before was scarily haunting and the boy suffering from cancer in the movie is very brave. I give this movie 9 stars.

The Haunting in Connecticut movie
Andrew Leither says :

I need a good scare and it’s nice to know you still get movies out there. “The Haunting in Connecticut” sounds really great and I will tell my friends and family about it. It sounds appealing with great characters and very intense.

Nickole R Black says :

re : But then again, what makes me happy is knowing that all the family are safe in the end and no lives lost
I liked the movie but I am not big on suspense.

Nickole R Black says :

Yes I was very glad at the end everything was ok and that family survived the whole or deal.

quick note by anonymous :

I love the fact that this movie was based on a true story.However,I am not a fan of horror films.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111107757191131/k2311a0711/7.11.09