Avon Wish of peace Perfume Eau De Toilette Spray
  • I now wish to talk about Avon Wish of peace Perfume Eau De Toilette Spray which I bought for one simple reason
  • I think Avon has to do something to extend the permanence of the scent

• by ladyli

I am already using two of the three Wishes scents of Avon. They are Wish of Happiness and Wish of Peace. I have made a brief test but have not really used for long the Wish of Love yet. I now wish to talk about Avon Wish of peace Perfume Eau De Toilette Spray which I bought for one simple reason.

According to the Avon Lady this perfume has soothing effect. Well I work in a frantic and busy world and anything that would give me relaxation is quite inviting to me. I’d buy the most melodious and mellow music that could put me to sleep.

I’d buy aromatic scented candles that will calm me down and just about anything related to relaxation. The Avon Lady tested

on me the perfume and it passed my criteria. I bought the product at a regular price of PHP800.

I was hoping to get some discounts but unluckily the product was not on sale.

Wish of Peace Perfume by Avon Eau De Toilette Spray according to the Avon Lady corresponds to blue color which stands for peace or serenity. Wow that sounds like a good sales talk and somehow this Avon lady was able to hit me.

Her promotional description was really striking to me. Certainly, the name itself suggests it really wishes to promote peaceful feeling on any woman who wears it. The scent is a composition of the extracts of tea, sandalwood and floras.

I tested it first on my wrist and what I first liked is ...

• the coolness and lightness of the fragrance. For this reason I am convinced, this scent is for me. I am now using this as one of the many daily scents I wear alternately.

I can’t really explain the feelings but certainly as the name suggests there is some feeling of assurance and tranquility in this scent so that wearing it makes you confident you smell not just fresh but also relaxed and not tensed over the many demands of day to day activities. I don’t know if that is just a psychological effect but certainly there is this kind of feelings when I am wearing this perfume. The scent sends some good vibration into my head which is in a way really helpful to maintain the relaxed or undisturbed

feeling.

This is the reason why whenever I am expecting that I am going to have a really active and demanding day, this is the scent that I wear and bring along inside my purse. The only downside of this perfume is its staying power. It does not stay as long as my other more expensive perfumes.

I think Avon has to do something to extend the permanence of the scent. It only has around 3 hour staying power and after that there is a need to spray all over again. This is the reason why I don’t forget to put the bottle inside my purse to make sure I could retouch at anytime I need to.

But with the scent itself, I must say it has successfully performed its wish on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561107757181131/k2311a0711/7.11.09