Avon Wish of Love EauToilette de Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I’ve noticed that many of the ladies were excited over Avon Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray
  • Well as I tested it on my wrist, I could not help but agree with the ladies Avon Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray is a fragrance worth being desired

• by ladyli

The ladies in our office gathered around an Avon Lady very early this morning. Well, good thing the big Boss does not come on Saturdays otherwise we can’t do like this. I’ve noticed that many of the ladies were excited over Avon Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray. I am familiar with the other scents namely Avon Wish of Peace and Wish of Happiness because I have them as my alternate scents but I have not worn Wish of Love yet. The Avon Lady has wide smiles as most ladies in the office are interested to buy this Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray by Avon. Why the big fuss over this Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray by Avon. What is more surprising to me is that even our Janitor is ordering one? I will not be

very surprised if the Ladies are so interested to buy because the scent is for ladies but how come even our janitor is seemed so interested with Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray by Avon? He even told me that this Wish of Love Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray is worth trying. Well he is not married so I could not say his wife is using this. I asked him why he knows and he smiles and said “Of course, my girlfriend is using Wish of Love Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray and she smells lovable.”

Well to satisfy my curiosity, I asked an office mate who uses this scent if I could try and see for myself how this scent registers to my very delicate sense of smell. Well as I tested it on my wrist, I could ...

• not help but agree with the ladies Avon Wish of Love Eau de Toilette Spray is a fragrance worth being desired. It is a very cool mixture of sweet flowers with touches of fruits. I’ve learned it is made of cherry blossom, rose petals, pink hortensia, and cranberry accord. I should say these combinations have been perfectly blended in this Wish of Love. Indeed it satisfies your wish to be loved. It has very feminine fragrance. Indeed it is for women because it gives out a very delicate and soft touch to anyone who wears.

I tried the fragrance on my body after I confirmed it smells good. I want to test if this will really not fight against my nose in the long run. Well after an hour since I sprayed it on my body I noticed no negative reaction

from my nose. There has been no headache and no allergic reaction such as sinusitis attack which some perfumes do give me. The scent just as the other two Wishes scents does not have long staying power. After, more than 3 hours, the good smell has already been lessened so I supposed retouching should be at least 3 to 4 times a day. Nevertheless, the scent is still worth trying. It is being sold at a regular price of PHP800 but they are on sale at PHP399 only for this month. This sounds too inviting but there is one thing that hinders me from using this perfume. I would not want to smell the same as the many ladies in the office. I want some sense of distinctiveness so even if this perfume smells good maybe I am not going to buy this yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561107757171131/k2311a0711/7.11.09