Almay’s Intense I-color eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try this product when Almay was promoting their eye enhancing shadow palettes, eyeliner and mascaras
  • I bought everything, their eye shadow palette, eyeliner in purple amethyst and their recommended mascara, I believe it was deep brown color
  • What I love about this particular eyeliner is that it really does last all day
  • I prefer to put it on once and not worry about it until I have to take it off

• by Liberty

Almay’s Intense I-color eyeliner comes in rich colors that are meant to either compliment or contrast with your eyes to brighten them up. This eyeliner has a slightly pearlescent shimmer to it, just barely noticeable to the naked eye, that works with the rich colors to play up your eye color and really make them pop.

It’s one of those eyeliners that has a built-in sharpener so you don’t have to worry about breaking the tips and getting it sharp enough to line your eyes.

Almay’s Intense I-color eyeliner also claims to resists smudging and fading for all day wear.

It costs about $6 and can be found at any drug store, Wal-Mart and Target.

I decided to try this product when Almay was promoting their eye enhancing shadow palettes, eyeliner and mascaras. The point of this was to group together certain products that will enhance your eye color, what ever it may be. I have brown eyes so in my palette there consisted a lot of purples. I bought everything, their eye shadow palette, eyeliner in purple amethyst and their recommended mascara, I believe it was deep brown color.

I’ve never really paid much attention to eyeliners before I ...

• tried Almay’s Intense I-color eyeliner because I assumed they were all the same. What I love about this particular eyeliner is that it really does last all day. It doesn’t smudge or fade like so many eyeliners do. There’s nothing that annoys me more about makeup then having to reapply it. I prefer to put it on once and not worry about it until I have to take it off. This eyeliner really stays put.

I also like that it has a built-in sharpener. I prefer this kind of eyeliner over the traditional pencil ones that you have to keep

sharpening to get a sharp enough tip to work with. This eyeliner stays pointed all the way through, and there’s no wasted product. I absolutely adore the rich colors, especially my purple amethyst. It really is a very dark, rich purple when applied to the tight and waterline and it stays that color all day long.

The price might seem a bit steep for some people but if you think about it, with no constant sharpening there’s no wasted product, your eyeliner lasts all day so there’s no need to reapply. You’ll really be getting your money’s worth out of it because you’ll have it for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107757091131/k2311a0711/7.11.09