Bibica’s ChocoChips  » Food  »
2.0
  • I like the packaging of the Bibica's ChocoChips
  • I thought that there are two or even three chocolate chip cookies per small packet
  • I am very disappointed to see only one chocolate chip cookie in each packet

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

I like the packaging of the Bibica’s ChocoChips. The box is as big as a ream of A4 papers, and the image of chocolate chip cookies really look big and nice.

There are twenty-five individually packed chocolate chip cookies in the Bibica’s ChocoChips. I thought that there are two or even three chocolate chip cookies per small packet. I am very disappointed to see only

one chocolate chip cookie in each packet. That means I pay money just to get twenty-five tiny little Bibica’s ChocoChips chocolate chip cookies, and a big nice box.

Biblica’s ChocoChips chocolate chip cookie is very small, far smaller than the image showing on the box. As a direct result of the small-size chocolate chip cookies, the box of Biblica’s ChocoChips is quite empty.

As for each cookie ...

• in the plastic packet, the chocolate chip cookie does not even take up 80% of the space in each packet. It takes up about 2/3 of the packet.

I am quite disappointed to find that I spend money on air, rather than the cookie.

Fortunately, Bibica’s ChocoChips chocolate chip cookie does not taste so bad, and the price is quite affordable. I pay less than $2.50

for twenty-five tiny little chocolate chip cookie, that works out to be just ten cents per cookie.

I am quite disappointed with the big box, with the pictures of big cookies. I feel that the manufacturer should at least draw actual size, and not inflate the size to seduce people to buy. If only the box is not so deceiving, I will be happier with Bibica’s ChocoChips.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271107757071131/k2311a0711/7.11.09