Farm Town on Facebook  » Games  »
  • I think because when you join, you get a piece of land and a few crops to start with, and then you have to do something in order for your farm to grow
  • Although plowing the fields and planting the seeds can be quite boring and tiring, I really am enjoying harvesting the crops
  • I like it best when I get to harvest crops which need 3 to 4 days to grow, because this means more coins
  • The only disadvantage in playing this game is that I now usually spend more time with my computer than doing exercises which I really need

• by marielle

Owning a virtual farm is not as easy as it looks like. It needs a lot of time and attention. So if you are a busy person, don’t try Farm Town, an application on Facebook, because it is so very addictive.

A friend of mine introduced me to Farm Town. He was the one who explained all the mechanics to me. And since day 1, I became addicted to this Farm Town, so addicted

that on the first few levels, I even set my alarm clock just to wake up when my crops need harvesting.

So why did I become addicted to this application? I think because when you join, you get a piece of land and a few crops to start with, and then you have to do something in order for your farm to grow. Like in real life, you set your goal and you do everything in order to reach that goal. In Farm Town, your goal is to go to the higher level so that you could expand your farm, grow more crops and trees, have more animals, and eventually buy the mansion that could only be bought when you reach the highest level. While waiting for your crops to grow, you get to harvest other people’s crops to earn more money, so that you can buy ...

• Farm Town on Facebook
      what you need in your farm. You get to decorate your farm, and manage it just as you want it. In doing so, you also interact with your neighbors, helping them rake their farms, or remove the scattered weeds.

Playing this interactive game is really fun and exciting. Although plowing the fields and planting the seeds can be quite boring and tiring, I really am enjoying harvesting the crops. I especially enjoy going to

the marketplace and looking for some farmer who wants help with the harvesting of their crops. I like it best when I get to harvest crops which need 3 to 4 days to grow, because this means more coins. And more coins mean more money to decorate my farm.

The only disadvantage in playing this game is that I now usually spend more time with my computer than doing exercises which I really need.

Farm Town on Facebook
ken huber says :

hi i was wondering if we could get a rain cloud to go over our flowers, as my arm gets tired of doing so many flowers in my 5 feilds. it could cost us a 1000 coins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281007756920831/k2311a0710/7.10.09