Off! Family Care Insect Repellant Unscented With Aloe Vera Spray  » Health  »
1.0
  • Someone noticed that only I had a wall of mosquitoes outside the screen by where I was sitting, while all the other sides of the screen were clear or had just a couple
  • I like fragrance free products whenever possible

• by Michigan_Mother

We live backed up to wooded acreage and there is a swamp on the back half of the property. That means Michigan mosquitoes, especially in late summer. As our property is too large of an area to hit with foggers or similar large plot area insecticide and I don’t like to spray too many chemicals to begin with, we are avid bug spray users. Recently we bought Off! Family Care Insect Repellant that is Unscented with Aloe Vera. Sadly, it doesn’t seem to work as well as the scented varieties.

I tend to be a mosquito magnet. It doesn’t matter if there are

50 people around - I will be the one they all latch onto. I remember once being in a screened in porch with a group of about six friends. Someone noticed that only I had a wall of mosquitoes outside the screen by where I was sitting, while all the other sides of the screen were clear or had just a couple. When I jog I often get ten or fifteen in my calf area at a time. So, finding an Insect Repellant that works is very important. I’ve used Off! Products before with great success, but even after a very liberal ...

• full body spray of the OFF! Family Care Insect Repellant Unscented with Aloe Vera spray I was getting bitten. Perhaps I wasn’t getting bitten quite as much as I would have without it, but still bitten quite frequently so that I have big bug welts from histamine reactions.

I was really disappointed. I like fragrance free products whenever possible. This is especially important in the summer when you’re slathering on sunscreen and insect repellant alongside other moisturizers and daily skin routine products that may smell. Too many smells can just turn into a stinky mess.

What I did like about the product is that

the cap stays put, but is easy to get off. There really is no smell with the OFF! Family Care Insect Repellant Unscented with Aloe Vera Spray. Too many products say they are unscented or fragrance free and have an awful smell. I could have just as easily been spraying a water mist on me for how much smell is associated with this insect repellant, so that was awesome. The spray was another bonus. It was more of a soft mist and has a pretty wide coverage area so you could get a lot of coverage in a short period of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341007756510731/k2311a0710/7.10.09