Windows XP  » Software  »
www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-xp/
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • In a nutshell, I think this is a great software
  • I believe, it is also important for every user to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of view

• by cool

I have been using Microsoft’s operating system, Windows XP, both at home and work. As a computer programmer, I spend many hours a day in front of the computer. I would like to share my experience with you.

In a nutshell, I think this is a great software! I remember the days that I have used Windows 95 and windows 2000. Windows XP is so much better in almost every possible aspect.

There are three reasons why

I think Windows XP is so terrific: it’s easy to use, has a beautiful design and it is very stable. Please allow me to explain each of these considerations.

First, I think that Windows XP is easy to use. Sure, it takes some time to learn how to use it. However, once you have learnt the basics, using the software is not complicated.

Let’s take for example the ability to view the contents of a folder. Windows ...

• XP supports a few options: view as a thumbnails, tiles, icons, list and details.

It takes some time to get used to the idea that you can view the same folder in different ways. I believe, it is also important for every user to understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of view.

However, once you overcome this learning curve, you can enjoy this feature in all your folders. This is a cool and very useful

user interface.

Second, Windows XP is beautifully designed. I still remember Windows 2000. It was a very solid operating system, but looked professional and a little dry. Windows XP is much more lively. The screen background, menus and buttons are beautiful!

Third, it is very stable. As far as my experience with Windows XP goes, I remember it crashing or freezing only very rarely. I feel that Windows XP is wonderful and will rate it a 10 out of 10.

Windows XP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301007756460731/k2311a0710/7.10.09