Maroon 5 - Must Get Out  » Music  »
  • He will do everything and wouldn’t give up to make his girlfriend happy
  • Hope that someone will sing this song to me, I will be really cry in front of him

• by coolvie

Maroon 5 is the great alternative rock band that I always love. Their song is always make my emotion speak and feel like I’m involved in their song like this one ‘Must Get Out’.

This song is from the album ‘Songs About Jane’, and again, this song is also can make me cry sometimes when listen

it.

For me, though the melody is not like the love song’s melody, this song is very romantic and emotional.

The lyrics is tell about the boy who wanna ask his girlfriend to out of the town because he think that its not good to live there.

Maybe they will get better life when they’re moving ...

• out.

He will do everything and wouldn’t give up to make his girlfriend happy.

Is that so romantic? Hope that someone will sing this song to me, I will be really cry in front of him.

The songs is begin with a sounds of guitar that like a whisper because its not too loud, and then

the Adam levine’s voice make me touch when he start to sing it.

In this song, the rock music is not hardly appear.

Overall, this song is show the soft and romantic side of music from Maroon 5.

i like to just listen it that to sing it because the effect is different, its more meaningful and more romantic when I listen it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141007756440731/k2311a0710/7.10.09