Citra lasting youth body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use it especially in my legs, because my skin legs is always dry, to overcome it, I use this body lotion and my skin legs feels soft and not dry anymore

• by coolvie

Once again, Citra, the famous brand of body lotion in my country, Indonesia release the new product of body lotion, its called citra Lasting Youth with Honey and Goji Berry from Himalaya. This body lotion made especially to woman in the middle age who’s afraid to their skin that begin wrinkle because of the time that make us older and older everyday.

/> The advertisement in the television is use a preety middle age woman too as a model.

She looks like always young especially in her skin becaue always use Citra Lasting Youth everyday.

Citra lasting youth is use honey and goji berry from Himalaya extract as athe main material of the body lotion to keep firm young looking skin that lasts.

The honey ...

• make the skin always soft because its function is as a natural mosturizer.

The goji berry extract is to slow down the wrinkle of the skin that make it looks young.

Its also contain some vitamin that make the skin brighter I try to use this lotion, and I feel my skin is always soft and mostturize too.

Though I didn’t prooven

yet that this lotion is really make the skin is lasting youth or not.

I like to use it especially in my legs, because my skin legs is always dry, to overcome it, I use this body lotion and my skin legs feels soft and not dry anymore.

Its so cool and comfort when this lotion is touch my skin.

Its very comfort to use it after shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007756430731/k2311a0710/7.10.09