Bank of the Philippine Island Online Banking
  • With the number of local banks which offers this service, I strongly recommend BPI Expressonline service at www. bpiexpressonline

• by guinevere

I am thankful that the internet technology allows us to do our banking with just a mouse click. With the number of local banks which offers this service, I strongly recommend BPI Expressonline service at www.bpiexpressonline.com.

After opening an account in one of their branches, I enrolled with their online banking facility. After logging-on, I could see my account details and details of

past transactions. I also use the banking facility to transfer money from one account to another after opening other accounts with BPI. Now, I could easily track my salary sent by my employer abroad as well as easily check whether Paypal transfers has been credited. I pay my ISP Smartbro, electricity, and wireless phone provider Bayantel online. I load up my mobile phones ...

• (both Smart and Globe) with cash through their website. I am happy that each time I make a transaction, I always receive a notification of transaction real time.

I also remember one time when I forgot my password. Their customer service representative helped me in retrieving my password and I was able to log on after five minutes. They have also been very

helpful in tracking whether I have a pending remittance abroad. I find their staff courteous, polite, and are very concern on customers’ satisfaction.

BPI express banking facility is really helpful especially with moms like me who has less time to go to the bank and pay bills. It frees up time for me to bond with my kids and my husband. It really is amazing.

JAY D. DIZON says :

CAN I SEND MONEY TRANSFER USING ONLINE BANKING FROM MY BPI ACCOUNT TO OTHER BANK ACCOUNT?

guinevere replies :

Hi Jay. Honestly, I haven`t tried doing that. I believe you need to enroll the non-BPI account to your online account by accomplishing an enrolment form and submitting it to your BPI branch office. Hope this helps. Have a nice day

MEV says :

Hi Jay,

Yes you can transfer money to other accounts. When you are using online banking, you must first Enroll the third party account
    1st step log in to your account
    2nd step on your portfolio or dash board you could see Fund Transfer
    3rd step click on that icon, below that you could see enroll third party account (Click it)
    4th step You can choose on any of these steps

Print, Sign and Mail

Steps

Fill up the application form online.
    Print the form and affix your signature on the space provided.
    Mail the duly accomplished form to

For BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank and BPI Direct Accounts
    BPI Fulfillment Banking Group
    9 F BPI Card Center
    8753 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1200
    Philippines

For BPI Europe Accounts
    your BPI Europe branch of account.
    To view the mailing addresses of BPI Europe branches, click here.
    2. Print, Sign and Submit Form to Your Branch

Steps

Fill up the application form online.
    Print the form and affix your signature on the space provided.
    Please submit the duly accomplished enrollment form to the branch where your account is based or to your branch of convenience (in the case of BPI Direct) for processing of your enrollment.
    3. Visit Your Branch

Steps

Visit the branch where your account is based or your branch of convenience (in the case of BPI Direct).
    Fill up the enrollment form available at the branch and sign the form in the presence of a branch personnel.
    Submit the duly accomplished enrollment form for processing of your enrollment.

Hope this Help Jay )

RENA ALDAY says :

how am i going to check my account in the philippines

Elle says :

You can do this by signing up with bpiexpressonline :)

Aaron says :

I almost always find bpi express online very difficult to log on to. It usually says either “Logged off due to inactivity”, which makes no sense, or something about “daily maintenance”, supposedly at 10 pm but appearing at anytime when logging on.
    This has been going on for over a year at least. maybe 2. Different computers, different locations, same problem. Only the tediousness of closing and transferring and opening a new account elsewhere has kept me here. One day I will change it.

Galega says :

Logged Off due to inactivity is a way to protect your account. It is a security feature which is employed by all financial and related websites. It gives an extra layer of security. Your session will be expired after certain duration, if you don’t use the website and remain idle for that time period. You should not feel irritated for the same as it is done to protect your account.

The second problem is also not as such irritating. A website handling large chunk of sensitive data needs to be updated for maintenance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421007756370731/k2311a0710/7.10.09