Dove Conditioner - Dry Therapy  » Cosmetics  »
  • Working abroad has many disadvantages, and one of them is not being able to use the products you have been using all your life, which are locally made in your country, such as cosmetics, beauty products, and even the food
  • After trying two other brands of conditioner, I decided to try Dove Conditioner, particularly the Dry Therapy
  • I like using Dove conditioner because it makes my hair smooth and soft, leaving no tangles after drying the hair
  • Although one thing I noticed is that after using it everyday for say, two weeks continuously, it's effect to my hair is not as good as it was before

• by marielle

Working abroad has many disadvantages, and one of them is not being able to use the products you have been using all your life, which are locally made in your country, such as cosmetics, beauty products, and even the food. You have to look for alternatives, and this could be tiresome since you have to start all over again and try various products until you find something that suits you best.

And this is

what happened to me when I started working abroad. I’ve been using this conditioner locally made in the Philippines for the longest time. But when I went to Singapore to work, after what I’ve brought has all been used, I have to look for a replacement. After trying two other brands of conditioner, I decided to try Dove Conditioner, particularly the Dry Therapy. I chose dry therapy since my hair is dry and ...

• damaged due to all the hair sprays and gels that I’ve been using in the past, and the constant going to the salon for hair straightening.

I like using Dove conditioner because it makes my hair smooth and soft, leaving no tangles after drying the hair. Although one thing I noticed is that after using it everyday for say, two weeks continuously, it’s effect to my hair is not as good as it

was before. So what I’m doing is after 2 weeks of continuous using, I switch to another conditioner (also a Dove conditioner, although a different type). Then after two weeks, I again switch to Dove Conditioner Dry Therapy. So in a way, I am using two conditioners which I use alternately every two weeks. And the effect on my hair is so good, I was able to maintain a soft and shiny hair.

harish says :

my hair is very hard which conditioner is best for my hair to change silky and soft……

Galega says :

I would suggest you to use Dove Straight Silky Conditioner. You should also use a good shampoo and hair oil to tackle the problem of hard and dry hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007756340731/k2311a0710/7.10.09