Marc Daniels-in re-hab for color treated hair (conditioner)
0.5
  • I color my hair quite a bit and like to keep it as healthy as possible when I can, so I tried MD (Marc Daniels) first aid for hair- in re-hab for color treated hair conditioner *CONS-The first thing you notice about this product is its smell, which is similar to when I was a kid and my grandfather used to spend all day in the wood shop and come back covered in saw dust and sweat (this smell stays in your hair until the next time you wash it) If you can brave the smell of re-hab the obstacle you have to over come is the dry feeling is gives your hair (you might as well me using VO5) It leaves the hair feeling like straw before you even dry it off

• by Melinda Cole

Marc Daniels produces a number of hair care products for all kinds of hair. I color my hair quite a bit and like to keep it as healthy as possible when I can, so I tried “MD (Marc Daniels) first aid for hair- in re-hab for color treated hair conditioner”

*CONS-The first thing you notice about this product is its smell, which

If you can brave the smell of re-hab the obstacle you have to over come is the dry feeling is gives your hair (you might as well me using VO5) It leaves the hair feeling like straw before you even dry it off.

If you have made it through all of this and are still willing to see what the final results are, you will be none too shocked to find that this conditioner will actually wash out the color in ...

• Marc Daniels-in re-hab for color treated hair (conditioner)
      half the time as a normal shampoo/conditioner.

I dyed my hair and within less than 3 weeks I already had sever fading.

*PROS- It’s packaging is eye catching, an electric yellow tube with alternating black and pink text that goes from times new romans text at the top to a child just learning cursive at the bottom.

*THE PRICE- For

all of this lovely pampering you pay about $10 for an eight oz. bottle.

*OVERALL REVIEW- “MD (Marc Daniels) first aid for hair- in re-hab for color treated hair conditioner” has the price tag of a medium quality hair care product with the results of a dollar tree brand, and even if it was a dollar a bottle it wouldn’t be worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007756320731/k2311a0710/7.10.09