Olay Total Effects Face Mask
  • I will not really buy a facial mask which will cost me more than Php100
  • Thus, seeing that Olay Total Effects comes with a free Olay Total Effects Face Mask, I think it is a great deal
  • I used the Olay Total Effects Face Mask a month after I bought it from the supermarket
  • I love its scent and the relaxation that it brings as I lay in my bed waiting for it to work
  • I might have enjoyed its freshness on my skin that I left it for more than the suggested 30 mins

• by guinevere
      I will not really buy a facial mask which will cost me more than Php100. Thus, seeing that Olay Total Effects comes with a free Olay Total Effects Face Mask, I think it is a great deal.

I used the Olay Total Effects Face Mask a month after I bought

it from the supermarket. I do know that women’s facial size varies according to nationality and the face mask was very huge for me. It did not fit perfectly in my face. Large areas around my eyes and mouth are not sufficiently covered. The mask is very, very wet and ...

• surprisingly refreshing on my skin. I love its scent and the relaxation that it brings as I lay in my bed waiting for it to work. I might have enjoyed its freshness on my skin that I left it for more than the suggested 30 mins. After removing it, my
        face instantly felt fresher, smoother, and more moisturized. However, since it did not cover my entire face, some areas are dry and rough.

True enough, Olay Total Effects Face Mask rejuvinates skin. I just wish the manufacturer could sell a customized face mask considering the difference in women’s facial size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007756300731/k2311a0710/7.10.09