Heinz Baked Beanz Snap Pots  » Food  »
  • Well the thing I was really impressed with was how quick and convenient they are
  • Low fat and High in fibre and cost under £2..FANTASTIC
  • I will most definitely be buying these handy little pots of yummy Heinz Baked Beanz again

• by hollyoaker75

It’s only recently that I have started to eat Baked Beans. Why? Well for years I convinced myself I hated them. Full stop. Then my brother told me when he made beans on toast he melted grated cheese on the top..Mmm this sounded different.

Having tried

it myself I was suddenly a beans convert, and stocked yp with tins every time I did my food shopping.

Now this was all very well and good, but unless my husband was having the other half of the tin (I couldn’t manage a full tin myself!)I found that I was storing the remains in a tub in the fridge. It was all well and good if I wanted beans the next day but I didn’t always want leftovers and felt too guilty throwing them away!

That’s where these little beauties come in handy: they are ...

• Heinz Baked Beanz Snap Pots
      four individual single portions of beans- genius!

They come in a four pack and have just the right amount for one portion of beans on toast-my kinda product!

So are they any good?

Well the thing I was really impressed with was how quick and convenient they are.

You

simply pull the lid back and pop in your microwave for just one minute- voila! Ready to eat!

They also score points with me as they are Low in sugar; Low fat and High in fibre and cost under £2..FANTASTIC!

I will most definitely be buying these handy little pots of yummy Heinz Baked Beanz again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271007756100731/k2311a0710/7.10.09