Harry Potter and the Quidditch world cup  » Games  »
  • Harry potter and his magical world always fantasizes me, and I have many collection of him, and to extend my collection little further I bought this game called Harry Potter and the Quidditch world cup few years back
  • This game is totally dedicated to Harry potter fans, and if you are not a big fan of him, then you will find this game boring
  • Really it is the best Harry potter game for me ever

• by arkog

Harry potter and his magical world always fantasizes me, and I have many collection of him, and to extend my collection little further I bought this game called “Harry Potter and the Quidditch world cup” few years back.

“Quidditch” is the game, which is the most essential element of Harry Potter series. As a

Harry potter fan I always dream to play “Quidditch” one day and this game has fulfilled my dream. It has a pretty nice gameplay, like in this game we can compete with different teams, and different levels.

In this game we have to ride a broom, and while riding the broom, you are flying,

• and you have to score goal by kicking the ball with your flying broom, and if you play as a “keeper”, then you have to catch the golden flying ball called “The Golden Snitch”.

you will find this game boring. I can’t say that this game has a good graphical appearance, but it is moderate. The sound is pretty good. Playing this game allows me to feel that I am Harry potter riding the magical flying broom, and playing “Quidditch”.Really it is the best Harry potter game for me ever.

Harry Potter and the Quidditch world cup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281007756050731/k2311a0710/7.10.09