Nestle Dark Chocolate with orange peel
  • This chocolate comes in red soft wrapping and the wrapping itself look so delicious that it is very difficult to resist it
  • I like the fragrance of chocolate and orange together
  • So as much I was looking forward to this chocolate for ages already I must say that I am kind a disappointed because I was expecting something magic and it isn’t magic at all, and in my opinion it is quite expensive for the quality

• by lorelai

I must admit that for a long time I’ve been wanting to buy Nestle Dark Chocolate with orange peel but it is always so expensive, usually it costs about 1,50Euro and it has only 90 grams so I usually take Milka chocolate which has 100g and I find it for 0. 79Euro. The difference is big because you can almost buy 2 Milka chocolates for one nestle Dark Chocolate with orange peel.

But the other day I went to the shop and all Nestle chocolates were on discount. In that shop they rarely have that kind of discounts so I checked the expiration date, they were all about to expire, I mean it was 25 June when

I bout it and the expiration date is in July.

But it was great that I managed to get them for 70cents so I took 4. In my house good chocolate is gone in a minute so I didn’t have to worry about it expiring in July.

This chocolate comes in red soft wrapping and the wrapping itself look so delicious that it is very difficult to resist it. In the front there’s orange background a piece of chocolate and orange slice.

If you find this chocolate in the store I am quite sure that you’d understand what I am talking about when I say that it is almost impossible to resist it. It calls you ...

• from the shelf.

It has the easy opening so that when all your saliva runs out and you finally buy it and get to cash desk and pay for it you have no problems opening it. The chocolate itself s very good but it isn’t so special as I was expecting it to be.

I like the fragrance of chocolate and orange together. The pieces of orange inside are soft and they aren’t caramelized I really don’t like they to be caramelized.

The only small fault is that the dark chocolate is already bitter by itself and as orange peel is bitter too mixing them together creates a very heavy chocolate. While you eat it, it

is delicious but just later the bitter taste takes of so you continue eating it to wash away that taste and its getting worst so in the end you have to eat something else to kill that bitter aftertaste.

So as much I was looking forward to this chocolate for ages already I must say that I am kind a disappointed because I was expecting something magic and it isn’t magic at all, and in my opinion it is quite expensive for the quality. Nestle Dark Chocolate with orange peel has 477 calories for 100g it is not sweet at all, actually it is very bitter, it is very soft and easy to melt, and it is also extra fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271007755930631/k2311a0710/7.10.09