Sakatonik ABC  » Medicine  »
  • Since they don't really eat a lot of healthy and fresh foods at this time, I think it would be better if they can take extra vitamin for their body
  • I bought this product because some people said that this Sakatonik ABC tablets are good to give to your kids when they just recover from their sickness
  • Since my daughter is recovering now from fever and soar throat, I thought it would be better if I give her extra vitamin that can help her body to recover from that sickness
  • Since it is easy to buy and it does not cost me too much to buy one package of Sakatonik ABC
  • I don't think there is side effect of this product

• by MomLouiTan

Sakatonic ABC is another supplement or vitamin that you can probably give to your children when you need it. Sakatonik ABC contains of many vitamin in each tablet. Some of those vitamins are vitamin Vitamin A, Vitamin B1,Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6 , Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, and also Ca Pantothenate. That’s what I read on the package of this product. I just bought Sakatonik ABC for my children yesterday. Since they don’t really eat a lot of healthy and fresh foods at this time, I think it would be better if they can take extra vitamin for their body.

According to the instruction that I read on the package of Sakatonik ABC product, I can give this product to the kids maximum 3 tablets

in a day. So I will give to my kids not more than three tablets in a day.

I bought this product because some people said that this Sakatonik ABC tablets are good to give to your kids when they just recover from their sickness. This Sakatonik ABC tablets can help the body condition of immediate recovery of children after illness.

Since my daughter is recovering now from fever and soar throat, I thought it would be better if I give her extra vitamin that can help her body to recover from that sickness.

And then later, if my daughter feel better already, I still can give this Sakatonik ABC product because those vitamins that I mentioned above can also meet the needs of multivitamin and mineral extensively that ...

• the kids need for their growth.

And I think my kids like it too. My daughter said the tablet taste like strawberry and grapes. I am happy that she like it. It’s not so often that she can take tablet easily. Normally she hardly take any vitamin.

If this is really good for the kids, I plan to buy another Sakatonik ABC again if this one already finish. Since it is easy to buy and it does not cost me too much to buy one package of Sakatonik ABC.I can just go to the nearest pharmacy store or drug store near my house, they sell Sakatonik ABC there. I am not wrong, I bought this Sakatonic ABC tablets for 1 USD. I think it’s extremely cheap if I can buy extra

vitamin for this kind of price. I will not complain about the price if I see how many vitamin inside this Sakatonik ABC tablets.

I know that there is another brand as well in the drug store for those extra vitamin but I don’t think I want to find another vitamin if I can still find Sakatonik ABC in the drug store.

When I give Sakatonik ABC, I don’t need water. We can just give it to our kids just like they eat candies. Very easy and effective in my opinion. Interesting product / medicine to buy for our kids. I don’t think there is side effect of this product. Otherwise I will not buy it for my kids if there is negative effect for the body and health of my kids.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261007755730631/k2311a0710/7.10.09