Tempra Forte Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • So I bought this Tempra Forte syrup for my daughter
  • I think I should tell every body here that I got good product if their kids have fever
  • I know that there are other kind of products as well that they sell for the same reason
  • But I am lucky that I found the right product by choosing Tempra Forte Syrup

• by MomLouiTan

Two days ago, my daughter had a fever in the night. Since we just arrived here, I had no stock of paracetamol to cure her fever. I gave my last paracetamol for her but the fever came back again few hours after that.

I went to the pharmacy store to get the same paracetamol that I used for her but they don’t sell the same kind of paracetamol here. So I asked them what they normally give to the kids if the kids have fever. The seller gave me Tempra Forte syrup. She said it will give same reaction like the product that I asked before but this one is made into syrup with strawberry taste for the kids. Inside this Tempra Forte syrup, you will also find

paracetamol for curing fever.

So I bought this Tempra Forte syrup for my daughter. And I started to give it to my daughter because her fever was extremely high for a small kid like her. I was planning to bring her to a doctor in the afternoon but in the meantime, I need to give her something to bring down the high body temperature that she got from the fever.

According to the instruction in the Tempra Forte Syrup’s package, I have to give my daughter about 5 ml Tempra Forte Syrup to lower her fever.

It’s the first time for my daughter to take Tempra Forte syrup. As I mentioned before that normally she took other paracetamol if she had fever.

But I was so surprise with ...

• the reaction from this Tempra Forte Syrup. Half an hour after she took Tempra Forte Syrup, her body started to sweat a lot. And one hour after that, I tried to put my hand on her forehead to check if she is still warm or not. But I did not feel it. My hand felt normal body temperature. I was not really sure if I feel the right body temperature of my daughter or not. So I checked again with thermometer. And it’s right. Her fever was down so quick. So this Tempra Forte Syrup product is really worked.

I was so happy that I could find this Tempra Forte Syrup in the pharmacy store at that time. Thanks to the person who recommended me this Tempra Forte

Syrup product. I think I should tell every body here that I got good product if their kids have fever. I know that there are other kind of products as well that they sell for the same reason. But I am lucky that I found the right product by choosing Tempra Forte Syrup.

Tempra Forte Syrup is made especially for the kids. That’s why they give the taste like strawberry with it so the kids will not have awful taste when they need to take this medicine. I did not know before that there is also paracetamol which is made in syrup. Or maybe I did not really ask before.

Tempra Forte Syrup is a good product and very effective to bring down the fever that your kids have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261007755720631/k2311a0710/7.10.09