MAC Pro Lash Mascara Coal Black A 64  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, on the recommendation of a friend, I went into a MAC store and let them choose a mascara for me

• by booklover
      I don’t usually wear makeup, even though I actually do have very thin, sparse eyelashes. However, on the recommendation of a friend, I went into a MAC store and let them choose a mascara for me.

The ProLash mascara has worked

very well for me.

It is easy to apply, although occasionally is a bit goopy coming out of the container but does not go on in a goopy way on my eyelashes.

The colour is just plain, very dark black, which ...

• works well as I have dark hair.

If you get a bit of the mascara on your eyelid, however, it can be a bit tricky to get off.

I use a dab of Purell on my fingertip and rub with my

eye shut.

This is a very easy product to use, as it stays on for a very long time - it has not rubbed off on clothing, and it seems to be waterproof - it doesn’t wash off unless you use a remover or soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120875530331/k2311a082/8.2.06